Sunday, December 27, 2009

Time To Put Me First Again!


It has been a long time since I wrote last. It has been a rough 8 months and my family has been through a lot! A lot of very hard trying times. Things are still not going smoothly but it is time to put my foot down so to speak and come back to putting my wellness first! I got lost in the "world" again. I stopped eating raw and doing yoga and slowed my meditation down. Some of it was do to multiple moves in a short period of time with 4 kids and no partner to help or support the process! So I will go easy on myself!

Now is the time for me and my communion with the divine. Getting back to the things that help me serve in God's love in a more pure channel! So back to Raw foods, Yoga, walking, meditating, and writing here!

I am not one for New Year's resolutions but by golly I am gonna do it...LOL
I will begin making changes this year and taking the time to put my wellness back in order!
Starting now I will allow the energies that support the way I want to live to flow in!
I can only take good care of my kids, family, and friends when I am in the "Flow"....


Loving you always!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie! Welcome back and I look forward to seeing you do great things in 2010. It is never too late to start again. The great thing is that you know what you must do.

    Don't give up, hang in there and keep pushing, my friend.

    Have a wonderful day!

    Happy New Year!

    Warm Regards,

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for your support it is great to be back =-)..... I am starting a little more slowly and detoxing my body from things then I am going to go 100%... What I am focused on now is loving myself and starting to make better choices for me and my life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to see you are feeling better and have started writing again. I really hope things get better for you. I will keep you in my thoughts!
    ~Amy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog. Not sure what you are going through but hugs to you. I have my fair share of bad things last year..so I can relate to low energy and being taken in a different direction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I just started a raw food blog too and then found your site. I am disappointed that you don't seem to be posting anymore. Hope you are doing better, if anything would help it would be the raw foods. If you visit my site,(brand new), let me know what you think.
    Blessings, Shana

    ReplyDelete