Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pad Thai or Spring Roll Dip



I LOVE THAI FOOD!!!! It is some of the cooked food that I actually miss. So today I made this "Peanut Sauce." Who ever said Raw Food is boring? NOT ME!!!!!=-)


1/4 cup sesame seeds---- soaked for 4 hours
3/4 cup of olive oil
1/4 cup of Nama Shoyu----you can add more to your liking
1/4 cup Raw Agave or Grade B Maple syrup
1/2 cup of almond butter
juice of 1 lime
1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes---- you can add more if you love spicy dishes!
1/2 teaspoon of Sea Salt[I used pink Himalayan]
1/8 teaspoon of turmeric

Put all ingredients in to the blender and then enjoy!=-]

I am having spring rolls tonight and I can't wait to get my Kelp noodles in the mail. Then I will marinate some veggies and make Pad Thai! I am smiling at Pad Thai.=-)

This is the first recipe that I have created that I really like! Let me know if you try it!

LOVE ALWAYS

4 comments:

  1. Yummy! sounds so great! And I, too, am a lover of Thai food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing a recipe you love...I will try it out for sure..always happy to try a recipe that was made and enjoyed by a fellow Rawdee!
    Love and Light
    Kellygirl
    ")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I hope you both like it=-}
    I might even leave out the red pepper flakes next time and see how it tastes. I am not a spicey person. I could always add it after.

    LOVE ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your website is very interesting..I would like to share more about our blog Blogs for Women to your readers.

    ReplyDelete