Thursday, February 26, 2009

Random Musings

I started an Herbal Cleanse last week and I was doing great. Since I was already eating Raw Vegan foods I didn't go through the deep symptoms that they warned you about=-) It was another confirmation for me. How much healthier my body is eating 99% Raw. But this week I am going through something but I am not sure if I caught something from the kids or if it is part of the detox/cleanse. So this cleanse will last another 5 weeks. I can't wait to move through this part and feel better on the other side. I think it might be a slight cold. My throat feels irritated and almost sore. Either way I am looking forward to feeling better!=-)
It is getting warmer here. Which is wonderful! It has been a clod winter. I mostly was in the house with 3 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of pants and 2 shirts. It drove me nutty but staying committed to Raw was more important, and I am glad I made it through.
I am also glad that I do 99% Raw. I eat very little nutritional yeast, Grade B maple syrup, and rice paper for spring rolls. But otherwise I am all Raw. I am loving it!!!!

Loving you always

No comments:

Post a Comment