Monday, March 9, 2009

First Green Smoothie Workshop


I have heard that when you are fulfilling your dharma[life's purpose] the universe will line everything up and like magic it will come to you. That is what is happening here in CT..=-) I was just contacted to do my first Green Smoothie workshop/demonstration. I am very excited. I am "magically" meeting the right people at the right time! People are open to taking charge of their lives and are coming to me. I am at home loving Raw Foods, reading & learning all that I can, and living with an open heart. It has been almost effortless to start this. The universe is weaving together a beautiful story that I am blessed to be a part of! 2 hours before the call came I was all of a sudden "given" a name for my Raw Food business. There was a paper and pen right next to me on the couch and I started scribbling all kinds of ideas. I will share another time the name. I am not 100% sure what I am going to pick yet. So before I make any announcement I want to be sure.=-) I can't help but see the synchro-destiny in the timing of my name and the call for the workshop. Also, when then call came in, I was creating a new recipe to make "rice paper" for Thai spring rolls. As you can tell.... I am VERY excited and Thank you for taking the time to read the musings of my heart.
Thank you universe for the abundance you have brought and are continuing to bring in to my life! I am a vehicle for your LOVE !! How may I serve?
LOVE ALWAYS

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your life is moving in a wonderful direction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the Universe conspires to support us! Hooray for you and the lucky folks in CT. I'll look forward to more of the story as it unfolds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! Inspiration plus perspiration =success!
    and a lot of fun along the way!
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Amanda and earth mother for your love and inspiration=-). I am very grateful!

    Hi Debbie~ I am LOVING INSPIRATION PLUS PERSPIRATION. I am having fun along my travels=-)

    LOVE ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. catching up on your blog here - Rice paper - thinly sliced daikon radish works. Or thinly slice zuchini, pineapple, etc. I wonder if you could soak rice at make it raw? haven't tried it - let us know how it turns out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl~ you can soak wild rice!I have a recipe on my blog! It is good! But I am not sure about making it in to a paper! I will try the radish & maybe some day try the wild rice!

    LOVE ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took the green smoothie class and loved it. I've been drinking one every day since the class. My husband and best friend love the smoothies too! Thank you Sabrina. Tina

    ReplyDelete