Thursday, March 26, 2009

Not feeling well

Hello & Love to you all! I am sorry for the delay in posts!!!!! I am not feeling well. I think I am coming down with a sinus infection. I doing my best to stay heart centered and in my truth! This is why I have not posted, I am using what little energy I have to stay Raw, God centered, & raise my 4 Angels.

From my last post you can see that I was going through some cravings and physical detoxing. Right now I am going through Physical, emotional, and spiritual changes. Lots of buttons up to be released! Lots of tears, fears and illusions in my awareness! It is coming fast and due to my body[and head] aching it is hard to get to the computer and stay for more than a minute!

I will be back as soon as I feel better! LOVING YOU ALWAYS

5 comments:

  1. Sweetie, take care yourself and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie, I hope you are up and at 'em soon. Sounds like you have a lot to let go of. I find if I can get to a place where I don't struggle against the letting go, it comes a lot quicker.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sweetie!

    You are doing great. Great job keeping your awareness alive.

    And remember, you ARE in your heart center!!! When you affirm I AM, it really helps to keep you in your center.

    I have been going through what you are as well. It's great to hear that you are strengthening yourself, to nourish your spirit and help your angels.

    LOVE,
    Tawni

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep up the good work. your making good progress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear you are staying strong even though it is NOT easy at all. I have been going through some intense detoxing ever since I started the juice fast. Sometimes it is almost too much for me...but knowing what is going on with our body, and keeping ourselves in a positive mind set is key....

    Hope you feel better soon my friend!
    Loves

    ReplyDelete